Fully Addressable Centralised Automatic Emergency Lighting Test System – AG3
AG3 utilises latest technology and incorporates a simple to use interface which can be monitored from any mobile device. The system provides e-mail notification for up to 3 recipients when there are any changes in status for the monitored luminaires. You therefore have the peace of mind that your emergency lighting scheme is functioning correctly, safe in the knowledge that you will be made aware of any faults as soon as they occur. This ensures you are able to respond in the shortest possible time and constantly maintain a healthy system.
- The Autoglow 3 system is a fully addressable, centralised automatic test system, designed for both self contained or slave luminaires
- The system has been designed to comply with BS EN 62034 for automatic testing of emergency lighting
- Autoglow 3 can be accessed via devices such as PC, Tablet and Smartphone for real time status monitoring
- Automatically maintains a 4 year rolling history of test results
- Built in facility to automatically notify user of any faults, via e-mail (up to three addresses)
- Built in Web Server
- User Friendly – Touch Screen Technology)
- Remote Access (Tablet or Smartphone)
- 8 Radial Outputs
- 95 Modules Per Radial (Maximum 760 Units per Parcel)
- Two Wire Differential Interface
- DHCP, Static IP Addressing and Local Domain Options Available
- Integrates Self-Contained and Slave Luminaires
- 3 Types of Monitoring Sensors; Light Sensor, Voltage Sensor and Bi-Directional Current Sensor
- Can be used with Luminaires from any Manufacturer
Autoglow AG 3 .
To find out more, please contact our sales team on 01246 432325 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BLE is at the forefront of Lighting technology and Emergency Power Systems.
BLE has manufactured and supplied emergency lighting and power systems for over 50 years.
BLE Lighting and Power Limited
Church Street, Eckington, Sheffield S21 4BH
Tel: 01246 432325
Fax: 01246 43 23 24
Company number: 00934071