EPS II Static Inverters
The LED control panel allows the operator to both monitor the whole system and to run any routine system tests from a central, operator-friendly location. Routine checks can be made to ensure the system is optimised and running correctly without having to open the cabinet.
The high performance sealed lead acid batteries provide a 10 year design life and ensure a voltage not less than 90% at the end of the duration.
Our charging and inverter units include overload protection, three outputs, volt-free contacts for remote monitoring, recharging within 24hrs, a pure sine wave output, deep discharge protection and battery temperature compensation. Our static inverters also have multiple cable entry positions for ease of installation. We can also tailor our static inverters to meet you exact requirements.
- Transformer Designed
- Single and Three Phase Options
- True Synchronised Three Phase Output (Three Phase Only)
- High Fault Clearance Capability
- Multiple Cable Entries
- Touchscreen Panel (Three Phase Only)
- Modular design for easy installation
- AC in AC out reducing the cross sectional area required on the cable over DC out systems
- 3 outputs 2 maintained 1 non maintained
- Manufactured to BS EN 50171-2001 and ICEL 1010
- Volt free contact to interface with building control/management systems
- Data logging
- Transformer designed and providing a pure sinewave output
- Single Inverter technology reduces component count and improves MTBF, thereby increasing system integrity and giving peace of mind
- Quality is ensured; the cubicles are manufactured from high grade steel, finished in white textured coating for durability and as standard are rated to IP20
- The valve regulated batteries are derated for end of life, providing ten years service life
- The front mounted touch screen panel ensures ease of use for diagnostics and interrogation of the system
- No break output is also available
- Standard rating range from 1.6kVA to 80kVA
Central Battery Units
Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements on 01246 432325 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EPS II SINGLE STATIC INVERTERS DATASHEET – Available on Request
EPS II THREE PHASE STATIC INVERTERS DATASHEET – Available on Request
BLE is at the forefront of Lighting technology and Emergency Power Systems.
BLE has manufactured and supplied emergency lighting and power systems for over 50 years.
BLE Lighting and Power Limited
Church Street, Eckington, Sheffield S21 4BH
Tel: 01246 432325
Fax: 01246 43 23 24
Company number: 00934071