SEALED LEAD ACID BATTERIES
The BLE SLA high efficiency batteries are ideal for emergency lighting and uninterruptible power supply applications. The SLA battery is designed to have market leading performance and has a service life of 10 years (float at 25°C). The batteries comply to EN 60896-21 and EN 60896-22.
- Ideal for Emergency and UPS applications
- Monticello design for economy of installation and maintenance
- Recharge in less than 24 hours
- 1 year guarantee
- Charge Rates:
Constant Voltage Charge. Cycle 14.1-14.4v at 25°C (77°F) Temperature Coefficient -30mV/°C.
Standby 13.5v-13.8v at 25°C (77°C) Temperature Coefficient -20mV/°C
- One-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life
- Glue seal case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- UL - Recognized Component
- Complies to EN 60896-21 and EN 60896-22
- Can be mounted in any position