SEALED LEAD ACID - SLA Batteries
The BLE SLA Batteries high-efficiency batteries are ideal for emergency lighting and uninterruptible power supply applications. The SLA battery is designed to have market leading performance and has a service life of 10 years (float at 25°C). The batteries comply to EN 60896-21 and EN 60896-22.
- Ideal for Emergency and UPS applications
- Monobloc design for economy of installation and maintenance
- Recharge in less than 24 hours
- 1 year guarantee
- Charge Rates:
Constant Voltage Charge. Cycle 14.1-14.4v at 25°C (77°F) Temperature Coefficient -30mV/°C.
Standby 13.5v-13.8v at 25°C (77°C) Temperature Coefficient -20mV/°C
- One-way pressure-relief vent for safety and long life
- Glue seal case-to-cover bond to eliminate leakage
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination of up to 99% and freedom from electrolyte maintenance
- UL - Recognized Component
- Complies to EN 60896-21 and EN 60896-22
- Can be mounted in any position